Tuesday 27 April 2010

EVALUATION - director's commentary recording

I have posted below a directors commentary script, I have made a recording of this script using my mobile phone, I then bluetoothed it to a friend so that she was able to send it to a computer, we then changed the format of the file to mp3. She then emailed the file to me. I tried to upload it onto blog spot but it said there was an error, so I tried uploading it onto YouTube but again there was an error as it was only a sound file. I then decided to make it into a windows movie-maker and tried to upload it to YouTube and the blog from that. This also didn't work because of the format. I then decided to re recorded it with a video camera, I have then changed the format to MPEG. When I got home however my laptop did not recognise that format either, I decided to try to use windows movie maker again and this time it worked! :D
Here is a link to the commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJwt3m7p5TI

This is a link to our teaser trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70hIAhZ5Hg

In the director's commentary, I go through the trailer chronologically and comment on the shots we have used and explain why we thought they were effective. I also mention captions, costumes and editing, including the transmissions.


Rach.

No comments: