Tuesday 20 April 2010

EVALUATION - Audience Survey Graph

As shown below I carried out a questionnaire on several members of our targeted audience. I recorded my data and also analysed it, as can be seen a while back on the blog. I also conducted a survey to find the strongest and weakest aspects of our trailer in relation to editing, sound, mise-en-scene etc.; in order to learn what could have been improved upon had we had more time to adapt and edit it.
Audience members where asked to choose which of these features was the most effective in our trailer …

 Editing
 Sound
 Camera work
 Costumes
 Lighting
 Setting
 Props

The following graphs display my findings.



Above can be seen my analasis of these findings as I pin-point what, in my opinion, we could have improved upon had we been given more time to work on our final piece.
Lucy :)

No comments: